Finally ... a new painting!

After the move, the unpacking, the re-arranging and everything else that gets so out of whack when trying to settle into a new place....I finally started a new painting! It took much longer than I wanted but I'm on track now. This one is relatively small (3'x3') so it shouldn't take too long to finish. Although this piece is not part of the series I'm working towards showing soon, I still had to squeeze it in as this will serve as as the image for a music CD that my brother will be making soon. I'm very excited about his CD and feel honored to be able to participate visually. Love ya chingos Mike!

More details to come about the CD but for now just wanted to post the recent images.



The first one is the sketch and then my first hour or so of work on canvas. More to come soon!!!!

3 comments :: Finally ... a new painting!

  1. ed & i went for a walk last night & we were talking about how much we miss having you in sa. lastima! love the new work. you should do a one woman show during CAM. let me know if i can help. LOVE you. babs xo

  2. Barbalicious! I miss you and Ed too. Hmmm...a one woman show...sounds sexy and cool...perfect! Besos!

  3. amazing work

Post a Comment